- Majestic Mount Kinabalu view
- Sunrise and sunset view of the valley
- Enjoy nature and the fresh air in the valley
- Hilltop campsite with an astonishing aerial view
- Stargazing at night
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Hawun Valley is a newly-opened campsite and café in Kiulu. It is 1 hour (49.5km) away from Kota Kinabalu city and a 5-minute drive away from Kiulu Town. The views are the main highlights of Hawun Valley: in the morning, enjoy the panoramic view of the lush, green valley with the majestic Mount Kinabalu peeking through the fogs; in the evening, be immersed in the spectacular sunset vistas; and at night, stunning views of the starry sky await. Available facilities include a private platform with rooms for rent, camping spots, and basic amenities, such as clean toilets and shower rooms. Hawun Valley is the perfect retreat for friends, couples, and family to wind down and soothe the mind from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- No smoking in areas where fires are easily started.
- Please do not fly drones near the guest tents as this will cause a disturbance.
- Gambling or other behaviour against public morals is prohibited at Hawun Valley.
- Removing items from guest rooms or any part of our building is prohibited.
- Distribution of business flyers or any other promotional items around Hawun Valley Kiulu is prohibited.
- Please do not leave luggage or precious belongings unattended.
- Ordering food from outside is allowed as long as the dining area/guest room is clean after the meal.
- Left behind belongings and unclaimed luggage will be kept for only 1 month from the check-out date unless otherwise instructed.
- Refund policy:
- 7 days before tour date: No refund
- Up until 8 days before tour date: 50% refund
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.