- Two Sessions of River Cruise Exploration
- Glide Along the Tempasuk River & Rampayan River
- Discover Borneo's Endemic Primates, Wildlife & Birds
- Fireflies Sightings
- Land Transfer Not Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Located at Kota Belud, about 112km northeast of Kota Kinabalu, the enchanting Kawa Kawa river cruise invites you to experience Sabah’s wildlife along Tempasuk River where you might encounter birds and primates, such as, the Proboscis Monkey, long-tailed macaques, the rare silver languar, water buffaloes, river otters, and hornbills during the day. As the sun settles down, hop on the evening cruise and be mesmerized by the sight of dazzling fireflies forming like a christmas tree surrounding your boat.
How To Use My Ticket
- Operating Hours: 4:30PM - 7:30PM
- Show your mobile or printed ticket at the jetty (subject to supplier's location)
- You must arrive at the jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
What to Wear
- Long trousers
- Comfortable shoes
What to Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sun protection (sunblock / cap)
- Insect repellent
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Binoculars are not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own binoculars to enhance your experience in observing Borneo’s wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.