- Shore Snorkelling Sessions
- Snorkelling Equipment Included
- Fully Guided Activity
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Choose any two of the three pristine islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP) for an action-packed day tour! Unveil the mystery of the underwater world or opt to explore the nature reserve trail around the island. Delicious lunch will be served on the island where you can continue the rest of the day with snorkelling or simply enjoy the pristine white sandy beach. The islands offer an array of water activities comprise of snorkelling, jetski, parasailing, banana rides, fly fish, sea walking and kong boat with an added cost.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof Camera
- Drinking water
- Any damage to the property caused by the guests will be charged as a replacement cost.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Signing of the liability release form is required for all participants.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables and, itineraries should condition beyond our control render it necessary.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety.
- For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirt & pants, sandals and sunscreen, and bring a change of clothes.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.