Kota Kinabalu Island Hopping (TARP Islands)
Daily (8:30AM - 5:00PM)
To Be Arranged
Kota Kinabalu City
TARP Islands / Kota Kinabalu
Sutera Marina Jetty
Choose any two of the five pristine islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP) for an action-packed day tour! Unveil the mystery of the underwater world or opt to explore the nature reserve trail around the island. Delicious lunch will be served on the island where you can continue the rest of the day with snorkelling or simply enjoy the pristine white sandy beach. The islands offer an array of water activities comprise of snorkelling, jetski, parasailing, banana rides, fly fish, sea walking and kong boat with an added cost.
- Shore Snorkelling Sessions
- Snorkelling Equipment Included
- Fully Guided Activity
DAY 1TARP Islands
Hop on a 15-minute boat ride to the first island stop.
2 Snorkeling Sessions
Slip into the turquoise water and see the beautiful marine life below. After a relaxing time, transfer to the second island for another round of fun.
After a fun time in the sea, enjoy your lunch by the beach.
Free And Easy
Free time to explore the island or go for some sea sports, such as, parasailing, banana boat, flying fish and many more.
End Of Tour
*Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you upon booking confirmation."
Select Ticket Option and Local Supplier
Please select your ticket option and preferred local supplier to get your ticket from.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof Camera
- Drinking water
- Any damage to the property caused by the guests will be charged as a replacement cost.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Signing of the liability release form is required for all participants.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables and, itineraries should condition beyond our control render it necessary.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety.
- For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirt & pants, sandals and sunscreen, and bring a change of clothes.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.
Check this out too!
You might also be interested in these activities
Looks like we do not have any related item at the moment.