- Tatler Top 100 Best Restaurant Guide 2022 Semi Fine Dining Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
- Appreciation and utilisation of locally sourced ingredients on the tasting menu
- Conveniently situated in the city centre, less than a 15-minute drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Exclusively serve dinner by reservation, reserve your seats now!
OITOM, a prestigious fine dining restaurant, has earned its place among the Tatler Top 100 Best Restaurant Guide 2022 Semi Fine Dining Restaurants. As a beacon of gastro-tourism, OITOM is dedicated to providing not only an exceptional culinary experience to the gastro-tourists, but also upholding sustainable practices. The founder of OITOM collaborates closely with local farmers to showcase the finest Sabah ingredients on your plate. Therefore, OITOM serves as a food guide to Sabah's rich flavours through a harmonious blend of modern techniques and edible flower garnishes. Reserve your table today and savour the flavours of Sabah in an elegant fine dining setting!
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
IDEAS Full Experience Menu is a tribute to the culinary ideas crafted by OITOM for its guests over the past four years. This new tasting menu features classic favourites from the past four years, transformed into improvised dishes using locally sourced ingredients and edible flowers to tell the story of Sabah's distinct flavours.
How To Get There
OITOM is located at the first floor of Sutera Avenue. To reach the restaurant, you may:
- Use the outdoor lift beside the small fountain and go up to first floor.
- Use the middle escalator of Sutera Avenue (beside Orange convenient store).
- Watch the video HERE.
- Kindly be advised that the pricing presented herein is inclusive of service charge. For any supplementary orders placed during the dining experience, additional charges may be applicable.
- Please provide your special requests, such as dietary restrictions or special occasions (if applicable), in the remarks section of the contact form.
- Please take note that the restaurant has a corkage charge of RM60 per bottle for wine and RM70 per bottle for hard liquor.
- The dining experience at OITOM may take a minimum of 2 hours.
- Children are welcomed to enjoy the overall OITOM dining experience.
Terms & Conditions
- For cancellations made within 4 to 7 days prior to the reservation date, a full refund will be issued without any additional charges.
- For cancellations made within 1 to 3 days prior to the reservation date, a partial refund will be issued with a 50% cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the reservation date, guests will not be eligible for any refunds.
- Guests are allowed to reschedule their reservation once, provided they give at least 2 days' notice and subject to availability. A rescheduling fee will apply.
- Guests must adhere to the reserved date and time. Late arrivals may result in a shortened dining experience.
- OITOM reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments to reservation times, considering operational needs.
- While OITOM will make every effort to accommodate special requests, they are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- OITOM reserves the right to cancel or reschedule reservations due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to extreme weather conditions, natural disasters, or restaurant emergencies.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.