- Open Water Diver Course Manuals
- Full Set of Scuba Diving Equipment
- Dive Certificate
- Lunch Provided
- Sabah Park Entrance and Diving Fee
- Land Transfer Not Included
Covid-19 Safety and Health Precautionary Measures
- Only Fully Vaccinated Individuals with Low Risk Status will be permitted onboard. You are required to present your Vaccination and Low Risk Status via your MySejahtera App upon check in and Registration.
- Maximum of 8 divers per boat to avoid overcrowding.
- All passengers are required to maintain 1m of social distancing.
- Boats and equipment are sanitised after daily use.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
It's time to get certified! And where better to get dive ready than in the Land Below the Wind, where the seas are blue and rich in marine biodiversity! This PADI Open Water Diving Course will see you gaining the skills and experience needed to be a certified open water diver all the while exploring the underwater world. With great facilities and passionate diving instructors, there's no better place to learn diving than in Sabah, where 'World Class Diving' awaits you.
Are You Fit to Dive?
- Before enrolling, ensure that you are 'Fit to Dive'. Download the RSTC Medical Statement or obtain a medical statement from us and read it thoroughly for your own safety.
- If you answered 'Yes' to any of the questions, we request that you consult with a physician and ask him/her to complete Page 2 (physician column) of the form. You will need to pass this form to your Instructor prior to the dive activity.
How To Use
- Operating Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide (subject to supplier).
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You are prohibited to dive 18 hours before your flight so please reschedule your flights accordingly.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals with the follow conditions though not limited to: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal/pelvic diseases. We also do not recommend pregnant women to go on the boat ride as it will be bumpy depending on sea conditions. Kindly consult your physicians before enrolling in this activity if you're having similar issues as mentioned above.
- You are advised to purchase personal injury and travel insurance prior to your trip.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions so please reconfirm with our staff. Should transport be delayed, please call the telephone number as stated on the voucher before making any alternative arrangements.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.