- Witness the majestic sight of Mount Kinabalu
- View Mount Mentapok and Mount Mongkoboh among the rolling hills of the Crocker Range at the top
- Leisurely hiking activity with beautiful views along the way
- Take pictures at the viewing platforms with the stunning panoramic background
- Sit down and relax at the nearby cafe to recharge after your hike
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
An exciting and leisurely hiking activity is waiting for you at Tambiau Forest House. Nestled in the foothills of Mount Kinabalu, this destination at Kampung Tambiau offers breathtaking views of the surrounding highlands of Kundasang and Ranau at the top. The trail towards the peak allows for a leisurely hike, suitable for visitors of all ages and fitness levels.
Along the way, take in the fresh mountain air and enjoy the peaceful sounds of nature as lush vegetation and stunning panoramic view of the nearby hills accompany you. When you reach the top, bring out your camera and snap plenty of Instaworthy photos at the viewing platforms with the majestic Mount Kinabalu as the backdrop. And for refreshment after your hike, head to the nearby cafe for a cup of coffee or tea to warm your body.
Whether you are a casual hiker or a nature lover looking for a relaxing walk, Tambiau Forest House is the perfect destination for you and your family!
What To Bring
- Trekking pole
- Head lamp (for Sunrise Package)
- Medicine for pre-existing medical condition
What To Wear
- Comfortable hiking attire
- Due to the road condition, visitors are not allowed to self-drive to Tambiau Forest House from the starting point.
- Visitors can add-on for transportation to Tambiau Forest House from the starting point:
- Day Hike Package: RM25 per/car (5 pax/vehicle)
- Sunrise Package: RM35 per/car (5 pax/vehicle)
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.