- Malaysia's first surfing and grappling experiential event
- Meet up and learn from surfing and Brazilian jiu-jitsu experts
- Join the surfing and open mats sessions
- Interact with people in the surfing and Brazilian jiu-jitsu community
- Indulge in the breeze and beauty of Tip of Borneo in Kudat
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Be part of Malaysia's first-ever surfing and grappling experiential event at the Tip of Borneo in Kudat! A collaboration between passionate individuals, Surf & Roll Camp is a 2 Day 1 Night event that gives you the chance to meet with both surfing and Brazilian jiu-jitsu (BJJ) professionals, including MMA Champion Ann Osman, and learn top tips and new techniques from them to take your skills to the next level. Throughout the event, enjoy both surfing and open mats sessions, meet and bond with new and existing friends within the sport community, and indulge in the breeze and beauty of Tip of Borneo.
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Camping equipment
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect Repellent
- Extra clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Bottled water
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.