- 120-metres glass bridge with stunning surrounding views
- Experience walking on air on the fully transparent glass bridge
- Restaurant available at the attraction
- Safe activity perfect for the whole family
- Suitable for day trip from Kota Kinabalu
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Experience the thrill of walking on air at the new Glass Bridge at Bungalio Hill, Tamparuli!
This 120-meter-long bridge is made entirely of glass, so you'll be able to see the ground far below you as you walk. If you're feeling adventurous, you can even try walking across the bridge while looking down!
The Glass Bridge is located in a beautiful setting at the top of Bungalio Hill. From the bridge, you can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside, including the Tamparuli River and the town of Tamparuli itself.
The Glass Bridge is a great way to experience the adrenaline rush of heights and the beauty of nature. So if you're looking for a new and exciting attraction to visit in Sabah, be sure to check out the Glass Bridge at Bungalio Hill!
- Operating hour is 9:00AM to 6:00PM daily
- Guest are required to wear closed shoes to go on the bridge
- Shoe cover will be provided and is compulsory to use.
- Max 30 guests on the bridge at a time.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.