The Undersea Great Wall & Island Hopping - Tabawan & Asinina Island
Daily (7:30AM - 7:00PM)
Lahad Datu Town
Lahad Datu / Kunak
Come and experience the wonderful underwater world of Tabawan and Asinina Island located in the Coral Triangle zone! The calm ocean is suitable for snorkelling all year round and the bay consists of a plethora of colourful marine life. There are also dozens of 'bagang' that can be seen, which is a traditional fishing wooden structure used by local fishermen.
- Visit Tabawan and Asinina Island
- Colourful Fishes
- Healthy Corals
- 'Bagang' Sightings
- Snorkelling Equipment Included
- Return Boat Transfer
DAY 1Undersea Great Wall / Pulau Tabawan & Silupat / Pulau Asinina
Estimated meet up time: 7.30am
Meet your local guide and depart to the Incredible Blue Ring Reef by boat.
Undersea Great Wall
Snorkel in and around the Undersea Great Wall. Built around 1940s, be amazed by the amazing plethora of live corals and fishes.
Pulau Tabawan & Silupat
Proceed to Pulau Tabawan & Silupat to snorkel and spot those colourful corals and unique fishes.
Your lunch will be provided at Pulau Silupat Beach.
Continue your adventure to Pulau Asinina. Snorkel around to see live Abalone, Haliotis Asinina and Donkey's Ear Abalone.
Depart back to Kunak with light refreshment served on board. Upon arrival, take a shower and rest while enjoying some of the in-house activities.
Before returning to the hotel, have some dinner to end your ocean fun time.
End Of Activity
Select Ticket Option and Local Supplier
Please select your ticket option and preferred local supplier to get your ticket from.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety. For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should there be any extreme weather occur, we reserves the right to alter the routes, timetables, itineraries.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirt & pants, sandals and sunscreen, and bring a change of clothes.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.