- Visit Tabawan and Asinina Island
- Colourful Fishes
- Healthy Corals
- 'Bagang' Sightings
- Snorkelling Equipment Included
- Return Boat Transfer
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Come and experience the wonderful underwater world of Tabawan and Asinina Island located in the Coral Triangle zone! The calm ocean is suitable for snorkelling all year round and the bay consists of a plethora of colourful marine life. There are also dozens of 'bagang' that can be seen, which is a traditional fishing wooden structure used by local fishermen.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety. For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should there be any extreme weather occur, we reserves the right to alter the routes, timetables, itineraries.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirt & pants, sandals and sunscreen, and bring a change of clothes.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.