- Guided Bamboo Rafting Adventure - Grade 1-2 (depending on water rapids)
- Lunch & Drinking Water Provided
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
Raft down the Sugud River on a Kampung-style bamboo raft and admire the surrounding sceneries. Bamboo raft is Sabah’s traditional mode of river transportation made with bamboos bounded together with ropes. Enjoy this adventure with a group of friends to discover the lush greeneries of the surrounding without having to walk through the jungles. Facilities, such as, paddle, life jacket, helmet and insurance will be provided for your safety and a guide will accompany you throughout your journey. Indulge in a local buffet lunch after a fun day on the river.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirt & pants, sandals and sunscreen, and bring a change of clothes.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety
- For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times
- Any damage of the property caused by the guests will be charged as a replacement cost.