- Cultural Gallery Visitation
- Education Tour and Research
- Sumimpun (Traditional Foot Soak)
- Mintubau (Traditional Games)
- Manambagas (Traditional Paddy Processing)
- Cultural Dance & Bamboo Music Performance - (Evening & Night Session Only)
- Traditional Lunch / Tea Break / Dinner
- Land Transfer Not Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Feel the best of Tobilung cultural experience with your family here. Located at Kampung Minansad, Walai Tobilung is one of the last place showcasing its community effort to preserve the culture of Tobilung tribe. Witness the native’s way of living by visiting their traditional houses fully furnished with ethnic decoration and tools. Travel to the past by participating in traditional games and watching their cultural performances to understand more about Sabah’s heritage. Meet the natives in their traditional clothing demonstrating the villager’s daily routine and capture your unforgettable moment in Walai Tobilung.
Why Visit Walai Tobilung?
- Know the rich heritage and culture of Dusun Tobilung tribe of North Sabah.
- Experience the life of Tobilung tribe first hand through activities and exhibitions
- Savor the beauty of nature. Witness the beautiful sunrise through jungle trekking. Plus, Learn and Explore various traditional healing plants and herbs
- Fill in your free time, Strengthen family and friendship ties, and Interact with the local community.
How To Use
- Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 2:00PM; 2:00PM - 6:00PM; 6:00PM - 10:00PM
- Show your printed, mobile or e-ticket at Walai Tobilung.
Add-ons Activities (with additional charges)
- Bobolian Ritual Show (one of the near extinct spiritual ceremony in Sabah)
- Tobilung Mock Wedding
- First-hand experience mock wedding must be attended by one (1) male and one (1) female. Alternatively, additional personnel will be arranged by Walai Tobilung.
- If you are going with more than 4 pax during evening or night, you will get to watch complimentary cultural performance.
- Adult rate applies for 12 years old and above.
- Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.