- Tobilung Cultural Gallery Visitation
- Sumimpun (Traditional Foot Soak)
- Traditional Games
- Cultural Activities
- Jungle Trekking at Minansad Hill
- Traditional Dinner & Tea Break
- Bed & Breakfast
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Situated at Kampung Minansad, Walai Tobilung is one of the last place displaying and preserving the culture of Tobilung tribe. Witness the native’s way of living by visiting their traditional houses decorated with ancient paintings, crafts and tools. Travel to the past by participating in traditional games and watching cultural performances to understand more about Sabah’s culture. Meet the natives in their traditional clothing demonstrating the villager’s daily routine and capture your unforgettable moment in Walai Tobilung.
Why Visit Walai Tobilung?
- Know the rich heritage and culture of Dusun Tobilung tribe of North Sabah.
- Experience the life of Tobilung tribe first hand through activities and exhibitions
- Savor the beauty of nature. Witness the beautiful sunrise through jungle trekking. Plus, Learn and Explore various traditional healing plants and herbs
- Fill in your free time, Strengthen family and friendship ties, and Interact with the local community.
- Long Trousers / Shorts
- Comfortable Walking shoes / sandals
Things You Should Bring
- Raincoat / umbrella
- Personal toiletries
- Sunblock lotion
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
Things You Should Know
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.
- Add-ons activities are available with additional charges: Bobolian Ritual Show and Tobilung Mock Wedding
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- First-hand experience mock wedding must be attended by one (1) male and one (1) female. Alternatively, additional personnel will be arranged by Walai Tobilung.
- If you are going with more than 4 pax during evening or night, you will get to watch complimentary cultural performance.
- Adult rate applies for 12 years old and above.
- Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.