- Jungle Herbs Exploration
- Jungle Trekking
- Fire making
- Survival craft
- Blow pipe and Slingshot challenges
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Let’s escape the busy life of the city and join a day trip jungle experience in Kiulu, Tuaran district! You will be brought around by in-house guides that will introduce you to different kinds of jungle herbs which are often sought by the natives for its healing properties. Trekking along the jungle brings you to a beautiful waterfall which will automatically invites you to have a short break and take a dip in the water. As you explore the forest, learn basic survival crafts, such as, bamboo craft and fire making, in a traditional way.
- Comfortable trekking shoes / boots
- Trekking pants
Things You Should Bring
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- First aid kit
- Personal medication
- Gloves to protect hands
Things You Should Know
- You must have a moderate level of fitness to undertake this tour as you are required to be outdoors the entire duration of the tour and will also need to trek up for 2 to 3 hours.
- The camp consists of the most basic necessities with only your meals taken care of so you must be prepared to rough it out.
- Be prepared to get wet while trekking as you will need to cross a river and a hanging bridge.
- You have to carry your own personal belongings and water.
- The jungle's temperature can drop to around 12 - 15 degrees Celcius at night so please bring along enough warm clothing.
- Please cut your toe nails before the start of this adventure to prevent the nails hitting the front of the shoes. This is because when descending, it will cause pain and discomfort.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to changes due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.