- Single Massage Treatment
- Specialised Massage Treatment
- Body Scrub
- Spa Treatment
- Facial & Body Treatment
Safety and Health Precautionary Measures (COVID-19)
- All treatments are limited to 60 minutes per customer/session.
- Customers are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the treatment. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to enter Ulu Ulu Spa.
- It is not compulsory for customer to wear mask during treatment.
- Customers can opt to shower before or after treatment (not compulsory).
- Customers are prohibited to mingle around the vicinity.
- All therapists are required to wear mask, face shield and gloves.
- Temperature reading for all therapists will be conducted 3 times a day, that is, before, during and after work.
- All linens such as, bed sheets, towels and slippers are sanitised and changed after every use.
- Spa facilities are sanitised and cleaned daily before opening and closing.
- Each bed is placed at least 1 metre apart from each other to enforce social distancing.
- Some facilities and services will be temporarily unavailable, including Body Scrub, Foot Scrub, Sauna, Bathtub Bath, and Herbal Ginger Tea or drinking water.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Indulge in an authentic Bornean massage at a 5-Star Spa rated by Ministry of Tourism Malaysia, Ulu Ulu Spa, using technique which draws inspiration from 30 different Borneo's indigenous groups. Relax and heal yourself to an equilibrium state of body, mind and soul with traditional spa treatment inherited through generations since the 10th century. Ulu Ulu Spa has also been the first spa to introduce Urutan Malaysia, a signature local traditional massage.
Note on Post COVID-19 Measures. Ulu Ulu Spa has strictly followed safety guidelines provided by Association of Malaysian Spas (AMSPA), Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN), Ministry of Health (MOH) and Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI). Please refer to Safety and Health Precautionary Measures for a detailed list of the standard operating procedures (SOP).
How To Use My Ticket
- Operating Hours: 9:00AM - 7:00PM [Last Admission: 6:00PM]
- Book an appointment with Ulu Ulu Spa in advance to reserve your time slot and avoid waiting time.
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to Ulu Ulu Spa counter at Aeropod Commercial Square
- Pre-booking is compulsory. Customer must arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Late show will result in deduction of treatment time.
- All rates displayed are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- If you wish to change the date you have booked, kindly inform the operator at least 1 day in advance.
- Any upgrade or change of packages is allowed with an additional fee and to be paid directly to the operator.
- Ulu Ulu Signature Massage Treatment is not suitable woman during pregnancy or postnatal stage, or person having sports recovery or other special conditions that require special treatment.
- No show without notice will be forfeited and no refunds will be made.
- Though not expected, tipping is highly recommended.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Ulu Ulu Spa (Aeropod HQ)
- Address: Unit 3A, Level 6, Block D, Aeropod Commercial Square. Jalan Aeropod Off, Jalan Kepayan, 88200.
- 17 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 15 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.