- Mount Kinabalu Climb via Timpohon Trail.
- Climb to Low's Peak Summit.
- Stay in assorted budget dormitory located at Panalaban basecamp.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Climb Mount Kinabalu without worrying about making a dent in your pocket! This 2 day 1 night package will make sure you get the full experience, from witnessing the change in climates as you make your way up to Panalaban Base Camp to when you finally reach Low's Peak Summit with the sunrise bidding you a good morning.
If you are purchasing this package, you will stay in a basic accommodation, sharing with up to 15 persons in an unheated room. If you wish to stay in a smaller room with lesser people, you can book the 2D1N Mount Kinabalu normal package.
Safety and Health Precautions Post COVID-19
- Climbers are only allowed to hike alongside their direct family members to ensure social distancing.
- Daily quota for Mount Kinabalu climbers at Sabah Parks Lodges is 40 people/day. Only 100 people are allowed to enter Sabah Parks daily.
- Children below 12 years old are not allowed to climb Mount Kinabalu.
- You are required to fill in registration form and take body temperature reading before the climb.
- You are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including mask.
- Frequent sanitation of the lodges will be conducted.
- Trekking / running shoes with good grip
- Warm clothing
- Long sleeves shirt
- Hiking pants
- Jacket / Wind breaker
- Warm gloves and winter hat
Things You Should Bring
- Medication e.g. headache or altitude sickness tablets
- Tissue paper / Toilet roll
- Sun block lotion, lip balm, band-aids
- Insect repellent
- Camera with waterproof case
- Sandals / slippers
- Plastic bags
Things You Should Know
- Please take note that accommodation will be of the most basic, with 15 people to an unheated room in a dormitory.
- It is advisable that you get yourself medically checked before going for any mountain climb. It is highly recommended that you should refrain from climbing if you have medical condition, such as, heart disease, diabetes, severe anemia, arthritis, choric asthma, hepatitis, or any other disease which may affect the climber.
- Boiled water is NOT provided for drinking or refill to climbers at Laban Rata Resthouse. Complimentary coffee and tea will only be provided during Breakfast & Supper. However, you may wish to purchase mineral, soft drinks, and other hot drinks at the Grocery Counter at Laban Rata Resthouse.
- Hot water for drinking or refill is provided to climbers at Pendant Hut.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated and shows your support for the mountain guides.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- A fee of MYR 15 per hour per guide will be imposed on climbers who reach Timpohon Gate after 16:30 hours. This fee will need to be paid to the mountain guide on the spot.
- Take note that for this package, postponement of climbs or name changes are not allowed. Should you need to cancel, cancellation policies will apply according to our terms and conditions.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs and 12:00 hrs respectively. However, it may varies depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for a more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists will be required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.