- Board a 2-hour Sunset North Borneo Cruises with international buffet dinner.
- Snap some photos at the bright yellow National Geographic bridge at Tamparuli Town.
- Buy local snacks and souvenirs at Nabalu Handicraft Market.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage site at Kinabalu National Park.
- Catch a majestic sight of Mount Kinabalu.
- Walk into the Botanical Gardens Nature Trail.
- Dip your tired feet at Poring Hot Spring and challenge yourself at Canopy Treetop Walk.
- Visit Desa Cow Farm
COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times.
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
Poring Hot Spring & Kinabalu Park
- Opening hours: Poring Hot Spring 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Last Admission is at 4:00PM); Kinabalu Park 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Desa Dairy Farm
- Intending visitors must have completed 2 or more doses of approved vaccines against Covid-19. Visitors will be required to show vaccination certificate at the main entrance.
- Visitors MUST follow all visiting SOP and practices provided throughout their visiting hours in Desa Dairy Farm:
- To wear face mask all time throughout the visiting hours
- To practice self-hygiene and utilizing provided hand sanitizer facility
- To obligate social distancing SOP all time throughout the visiting hours
- Some areas and facilities might be closed temporarily without prior notice due to security and safety reasons.
- Some areas and facilities especially inside kiosk main building will be subject to total entry limitation to ensure full compliance of COVID19 prevention SOP.
- Visitors MUST comply with all Desa Dairy Farm’s SOP as part of the management’s initiative in ensuring security and safety of all visitors and our farm as a whole.
- As a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19, with immediate effect, all visitors booking the Desa Dairy Farm entrance ticket are required to agree and adhere to the following health declaration:
- I WILL NOT enter Desa Dairy Farm if I do show or appear to exhibit any symptoms of respiratory nature such as fever, flu, difficulty in breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or any other symptoms suggestive of Covid 19 within 14 days prior to my proposed visit.
- I WILL NOT enter Desa Dairy Farm if I have had any direct contact with any Covid 19 patients/PUIs/in-contacts within 14 days prior to my visiting day.
- I WILL NOT enter Desa Dairy Farm if any immediate members of my family residing in the same premise/household has direct contact with COVID-19/PUI patient within 14 days prior to my visiting day.
- I will NOT enter Desa Dairy Farm if I plan to/have traveled overseas or to any unapproved travel zones within 14 days prior to my visiting day.
- I have completed 2 or more doses of COVID19 vaccination 14 days prior to my visit to Desa Dairy Farm / I'm child under 12 yet to received my COVID19 vaccination.
- I fully understand and agree to abide by all Standard Operating Procedeures [SOPs] and Terms & Conditions set by Desa Dairy Farm for the purpose of the intended visit.
North Borneo Cruises
- We only allow a maximum of 85 passengers for every session. This is to avoid overcrowding and enhance safe distancing.
- Only Fully Vaccinated Individuals with Low Risk Digital Certificate are allowed onboard.
- North Borneo Cruises is providing served buffet-style dinner. All food & beverages are prepared in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set by the Ministry of Health.
- A thorough disinfecting of the cruise will be conducted before and after every session.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Experience the best of Sabah with this 4-day tour of Kota Kinabalu Highlights and Cruise. Sabah is known for its strategic geographical location blessed with lush mixture of rainforest, sandy beach islands, mountain ranges and valleys. It hosts plenty of must-visit destination, such as, Mount Kinabalu (the highest peak of Malaysia) and a UNESCO world heritage site Kinabalu National Park.
This package will bring you to visit the most sought attractions in Sabah, including North Borneo Sunset Cruise where you will be able to witness the sun dipped below the horizon on top of a romantic catamaran complete with international buffet spread and live band performance; Kinabalu Park, Malaysia’s first world heritage site boasting natural wonders and breezy nature trails. Poring Hot Spring, a natural complex offering a small slice of jungle, suspended canopy walk and hot spring; and latest attraction in Sabah, Desa Cow Farm, featuring a farm where little kids can bottle feed the calves with a sight of majestic Mount Kinabalu as the backdrop.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What to Bring
- Raincoat / umbrella
- Personal toiletries
- Sunblock protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
Note From North Borneo Cruise
- No outside food and drinks are allowed on North Borneo Cruise.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to all members of the crew and attendants. The operator reserves the right to involve authorities should there be any violent or unruly behaviour occur.
- The cruise captain holds full authority regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied at all times. The crew will not be liable in any case aside from bringing them onboard.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level. You may bring a sweater along with you as it can get cold at night.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint-hearted.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe indoor bathtubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- The Slide Pool located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays for maintenance. Guests are able to purchase the entrance fee (at own expense) to Slide Pool for MYR 3/- per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Kindly take note that camera fees apply before entering Canopy Walk. Cameras will be charged MYR 5 each and Video Cameras / Camcorders will be charged MYR 30 each.
- Butterfly Farm located at Poring Hot Springs is closed on Mondays.
- Depending on the season, you may get the rare chance to spot the Rafflesia flowers in bloom, which only lasts for 3 to 5 days. They are located at the private gardens beside Poring Hot Springs. Entrance fees are at MYR 30 per person though this will be at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.