- Visit Klias Wetland
- Proboscis Monkey and Fireflies Sightings
- Hi-Tea and Local Buffet Dinner
- Not Including Airport or Hotel Pick-up or Drop-off Service from/to Kota Kinabalu
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Enter the pristine Klias wetlands and mosey your way down the Klias River in an open boat. Keep your eyes peeled and grab your binoculars to spot Bornean-endemic wildlife such as proboscis monkeys, long-tailed macaques, and the rare silver langur! At sundown, enjoy a local buffet dinner while you immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Mother Nature before taking a trip through a mangrove swamp graced by dazzling fireflies.
Need a transfer service to Klias River Cruise? Book an All-Inclusive Klias River Cruise package with transportation and entrance fee.
How To Use
- Operating Hours: 4:30PM - 7:30PM
- Show your mobile or printed ticket at Klias Jetty (Subject to supplier's location)
- You must arrive at the jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
- For guests who purchase tickets with transfer, you will be picked up from your KK city hotel lobby 2-3 hour before the cruising time.
- All pictures shown may vary depending on the tour provider.
- You are advised to bring your own binoculars to enhance you Borneo's wildlife viewing experience.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.