- Information about the culture and lifestyle of indigenous ethnic groups of Borneo
- Live performance by local natives.
- Local delicacies
- Land Transfer Not Included
COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the tour. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Frequent disinfecting of facilities
Situated in the middle of a remote forest setting, stimulate your senses with the scenery, sound, smell, taste and feel of Sabah's yesteryears at Mari-Mari Cultural Village. Escape your daily routine and get hands-on experience on the lifestyle of Sabah's ethnic communities of the Dusun, Murut, Rungus, Lundayeh & Bajau where you will be guided by the descendants of among the 5 tribes in the village. You will be able to witness the process of rice-wine making, blow-pipe shooting & the traditional fire-starting that will surely keep you enthralled.
Help yourself to some Sabahan delicacies offered throughout the tour & sit back to an entertaining live traditional performance carried out by the natives. Mari-Mari Cultural Village is the perfect place for people of all ages to not only learn about the prehistoric culture of Sabahan tribes but also to help the natives preserve their ancestors culture and tradition.
Need transfer service to Mari Mari Cultural Village? Book an All-Inclusive Mari Mari Cultural Village with transport, entrance fee and guide.
How to Use
- Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 1:00PM (Morning Session) & 2:00PM - 5:00PM (Afternoon Session).
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Mari Mari Cultural Village.
- Meal included is either Lunch or High Tea or Dinner, depending on your selected tour departure time.