- Video Presentation of Cocoa Plantation
- Guided Tour of Cocoa Factory
- Cooking Demonstration
- Souvenir Gallery
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Based on one of the world’s most fertile volcanic land, Quoin Hill, Teck Guan has become Malaysia’s largest cocoa producer. It is one of the few companies handling all-in-one cocoa processing from plantation, processing, manufacturing to marketing. Inside the museum, guests will be invited to learn more about cocoa with video presentation and guided tour of the factory. Not only guests get to explore around the museum, you will be able to taste high quality chocolate-based sweets and candies and buy their products from the souvenir gallery. This museum is a perfect weekend destination for kids and families as an enrichment program of their learning experience. Just remember to make a booking in advance before your visitation.
- All prices quoted are in MYR and inclusive of goods and service tax
- The prices stated are including entrance fee, guided tour and light refreshments.
- Teck Guan Cocoa Museum is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Visit to Teck Guan Cocoa Museum is by appointment only. Please make a reservation in advance before your visitation.