- Ginsos Arabica Coffee Farm Visitation
- Traditional Coffee Planting & Processing
- Sunset and Sunrise Viewing
- Camp Stay at Nuluh Lingion
- Fire Camp Activity
- Authentic Local Experience & Outdoor Activities
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Rise and shine with the smell of fresh coffee fragrance at Ginsos Arabica Coffee Farmstay. Located about 3km from Kiau Nuluh Village, witness the beauty of the pristine jungle and various local plantations such as rubbers, pineapple, cocoa and paddy while trekking along the Guas Nabalu Trails. Experience hands-on coffee farm activities from planting a coffee tree, harvesting, processing to enjoying your freshly brewed coffee. Enjoy the beautiful sunset from Nuluh Lingion and the magnificent sunrise over Mount Kinabalu.
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-shirt
- Long trousers
- Trekking Shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Light jacket / Wind breaker
- Dry bags / plastic bags
- Socks / Leech Socks
- Slippers / Sandals
- Personal first aid kit
- Personal toiletries and medications
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.