- Tabin Wildlife Reserve
- Mud bath at Lipad Mud Volcano
- Lipad Waterfall
- Tabin Rock Pool
COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
- This package is available with 50% capacity.
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the tour commences. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times.
- Guest(s)' luggages and items will be disinfected before entering the vicinity and resort.
- Frequent disinfecting of facilities, including vehicle's seat, lodges and dining area.
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Hand sanitisers are provided.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Safe Travel Acknowledgement
Explore your journey at Tabin, a Wildlife Reserve where highly endangered animals live in the forest. A variety of animals such as Borneo Pygmy Elephant, Sumatran Rhinoceros and Tembadau can all be found within the reserve. Trek to Lipad mud volcano which provides a mineral salt lick for wildlife. Take a break in the natural pool and enjoy a natural refreshing shower under the Lipad waterfall. Towards the end of the journey at Tabin, you can take a dip in the river with nearby rock pools or on the river side where groups of macaques and other small mammals are commonly found.
What to Wear
- Long sleeve shirts
- Long pants
- Good trekking shoes with good grip
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Torch light
- Water bottle
- Personal toiletries
- Leech socks (available for sale at the resort's shop)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please make sure you are holding an air ticket to Lahad Datu.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Before booking your flight ticket(s), always check with the airline schedules for the correct flight timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.