- Mangrove Park and Sabah’s traditional ethnic houses
- Delicious bibimbap spread for dinner
- Magnificent sunset at Sabandar Beach
- Firefly cruise
- Horse Ride, ATV, Rabbit & Otter Farm (At own expenses)
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Located only 45 minutes from the bustling Kota Kinabalu City, Cowboy Town Sabandar lets you experience the exciting wild west. Explore the 6-acre Mangrove Park and visit several traditional ethnic houses as you immerse yourself in the serene nature. Afterwards, make your way to Cowboy Restaurant for sumptuous bibimbap spread prepared fresh by the experienced chef. Once you’re full, stroll along Sabandar Beach and relax as you witness Sabah’s world-famous sunset view. Before your tour ends, head to the Firefly Cruise and see the magical view of the fireflies as they light up the evening sky.
What to Wear
- Comfortable shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers or short pants
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Insect Repellent
- Umbrella / Raincoat
- Additional activities available at own expenses (Horse Ride, ATV, Rabbit & Otter Farm).
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Fireflies cruise starts at 6.45pm and is subject to weather condition.
- Your tour operator reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Outskirt hotel pick up / drop off is available with an additional cost
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.